Ports & Airports
Orbital has significant experience in the design of upgrades and retrofits to marine ports and airports. Our port experience includes barge and ship loading terminals for bulk solids and liquids, inspections and repair of marine structures, and upgrades to port storage buildings and utilities. Our experience in airports includes facility design, fueling systems and environmental services for both international and regional airports.
- Airport On-Call Engineering and Maintenance Services, and Annual Environmental Audits
- Airport Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan for over 1000 Acres
- Fuel Storage Tank and Containment Inspections
- Asset Management Program for Entire International Airport
- Marine Dock Inspection and Repair Engineering
- Barge Unloading Design for Bulk Liquids
- Pet Coke Ship/Barge Loader Inspection and Repair Engineering
- Storage Buildings and Utilities Upgrades at Marine Terminal
February 15, 2021 – Orbital Engineering, Inc. (Orbital) is pleased to announce its acquisition of H&K Engineering, LLC (H&K). H&K is a full-service engineering firm headquartered in Baton Rouge, Louisiana with a strong presence throughout the Gulf Coast...