Orbital has the expertise to help plant and facility managers, and other users of electricity, understand how to reduce the probability of an Arc Flash event. Our knowledge and technical capabilities help develop, structure, and implement a complete, cost-effective Arc Flash solution to protect your employees.
- Evaluation and Studies to Comply with NFPA 70E, OSHA, IEEE 1584
- Arc Flash Protection Studies including Short Circuit and Coordination
- Resetting Protection Coordination to Lower Arc Flash Levels & PPE Requirements
- Evaluation of Large Arc Flash Levels & Corrective Measures to Lower Classification
- Arc Flash Hazard and PPE Requirement Training for Client’s Personnel
February 15, 2021 – Orbital Engineering, Inc. (Orbital) is pleased to announce its acquisition of H&K Engineering, LLC (H&K). H&K is a full-service engineering firm headquartered in Baton Rouge, Louisiana with a strong presence throughout the Gulf Coast...