Our Energy Distribution Utility Clients rely upon Orbital’s specialized engineering, design, asset management, QA/QC and construction management services to provide efficient and cost-effective project delivery. Our client’s industry services range from electric power transmission and distribution to gas transmission and distribution.
Orbital’s expert engineering staff supports each stage of transmission line design. This starts with the identification of a viable permittable route between the terminal substations.
- Route Design
- ROW Acquisition
- Tower Design
- Transmission Substation Design (69 kV-500 kV)
Orbital’s distribution team provides a full range of engineering, design, project management and construction management services to our distribution utility clients.
- Distribution Substation Design (13.8 kV – 69kV)
- Network Analysis
- Underground Distribution System Design
- Aerial Line Inspection, Upgrade & Sectionalizing
Orbital’s mechanical, project management, construction management and QA/QC team provides a full range of services to the gas distribution industry.
- Pipeline Installation & Replacement
- Metering Stations
- Compressor Stations
- Above & Below Grade Crossings