Structural & Architectural Engineering
For over 50 years, Orbital Engineering, Inc. has been recognized as a leader in structural design engineering for heavy industry. Our vast experience includes solving many of the most unique and complex structural problems that occur in retrofitting existing heavy industrial facilities and in designing new greenfield sites. Some of these significant projects have included deep pile foundations and concrete pits, heavy rigging design, mill building retrofits and rehabilitations for new loadings or corrosion, design of large structures to support elevated railroad traffic, comprehensive pipe supports and electrical equipment supports, stabilization of failing marine docks, design of complex fall protection systems, and blast-proofing existing buildings.
Orbital’s long history of success in Structural and Plant Architectural Engineering has distinguished us as an innovative structural organization that not only can provide new design in greenfield applications, but one that excels in inspections, rehabilitations and upgrades of our clients’ existing aging structures. We consistently exceed our customers’ expectations by integrating our exceptional design experience with highly qualified field inspection and management expertise.
- Industrial Steel Structures & Industrial Buildings
- Walkways, Platforms & Ladders
- Pipe Bridge & Cable Tracy Support
- Masonry Buildings & Industrial Architecture
- Concrete Structures and Slabs
- Concrete Foundations & Deep Pits
- Piles & Pile Foundations
- Marine Structures & Docks
- Railway & Truck Loading & Unloading Racks
- Bins & Silos
- Blast Protection Engineering
- Timber Structures
- Fall Protection & Fall Arrest Design
- Engineered Lift & Rigging Design
- STAAD Finite Element Analysis
Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Inspections combined with Alignment Surveys of Crane Runways Orbital Technical Solutions (OTS) provided Asset Integrity Services with use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) and survey equipment. The equipment was used to complete visual...