Water & Wastewater
In 1999, Orbital began providing services to the local infrastructure through a contract with a local turnpike commission to provide environmental engineering services. Since then, we have expanded our list of clients to include regional airport authorities, regional sewer authorities, parking authorities, municipalities and industrial plants. Being a veteran owned company lets Orbital help the client in meeting and exceeding the specified goals for utilization of MBE/WBE firms.
Our service expertise includes stormwater management, civil/structural engineering, water and wastewater treatment, process design and planning, geotechnical engineering, mechanical/piping, electrical/instrumentation, project management, and construction management.
- On-Call Environmental Planning, Engineering, and Maintenance Services
- Pump Stations Inspection and Wastewater Treatment Facility Monitoring
- Fluidized Air Blow System Modification for Sewage Treatment Plant
- Grit Collector Mechanism Replacement Construction Management
- Stormwater Permitting and Compliance Testing
- NPDES Sanitary Treatment System Monitoring and Inspection
February 15, 2021 – Orbital Engineering, Inc. (Orbital) is pleased to announce its acquisition of H&K Engineering, LLC (H&K). H&K is a full-service engineering firm headquartered in Baton Rouge, Louisiana with a strong presence throughout the Gulf Coast...