Orbital Engineering has started a Monthly Technical Bulletin to showcase some of our areas of expertise. This month we would like to highlight our QA/QC experience and capabilities. The bulletin below will give you a brief overview of our newly designed in house App for tablets and how it is applied for a wide range of QA/QC services in many different fields.
Orbital Technical Solutions prides itself on providing optimal, cost effective, and intelligent solutions for projects or manufacturing process quality control to ensure continuous improvements while maintaining project or manufacturing goals. A reliable and repeatable inspection process will produce consistent results for any quality control system; Reducing risks, increasing profits, and gaining consistency with quality control inspections.
Features At A Glance
A modern user interface, paired with powerful tool sets, allows for electronic logging of form records. Online and offline modes are available, and data is always securely stored in the OTS Secure Cloud upon data sync. OTS applies advanced technology to solve asset management problems in the energy, mining, metals, chemicals, and manufacturing industries.
- Dynamic customizable forms
- Form categorization
- Search filtering for rapid form selection
- Licensing available per user
- Intelligent data queuing
- Attach files and photos
- Industry best data security practices
- Large, easy to touch form fields help create a convenient workflow
- Load, copy, save, delete, link, or create a new form record through a powerful set of action buttons
- Forms can be configured with parent/child form dependencies
- The form action buttons easily collapse out of the way with the touch of an icon to maximize screen real-estate and application usability
- Form questions can be organized with tabbed display which breaks up long forms and reduces scrolling